David Locco represents the hug with nature in this singular ring where created diamonds are the protagonists. Over the sustainable gold mantle, artfully chiseled, on the baobab flowers’ petals lay the round cut diamond crowns, set in claw, on which stand a central stone of 0.2 carats in its major flower and of 0.05 carats in its minor flower. An exhibition of jewellery perfection that paves the way for the most elegant Green Luxury for those who love sustainable sophistication.
- 18k sustainable gold. Available in gold, rose gold and white gold.
- Total diamond weight: 0.53 carats distributed in:
- 14 diamonds of 0.02 carats.
- 1 diamond of 0.05 carats.
- 1 diamond of 0.20 carats.
- Diamond characteristics: round cut, colourless (G classification minimum) or in blue, pink or yellow, VS1 purity, excellent quality.
- David Locco authenticity certificate.
- We offer ring sizes from 10 to 17.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Personal Shopper in case you want a more customized necklace.